Software developer, Academic tutor
Python, JS, Java, React, Spring, SWT
- Wrote and maintained software and server Infrastructure for clients, mostly in academia and accounting.
- Built foundational MVPs for early-stage startups.
- Developed course material for and instructed software development courses in programming bootcamps.
Senior Software Engineer
Python, JS, Django, React, Ansible, SQL, Elastic
- Managed clients, projects and recruitment in the organization.
- Developed custom solutions for a number of clients/projects to extend the OpenEdx platform.
- Most of the changes to the core platform are built in a modular fashions, so that they get merged upstream.
- Modules extending the platform are often published as open-source too.
- Worked on deploying and maintaining the infrastructure, both internal and client-owned.
- Worked on improving company processes around sprints, recruitment and communication.
Go, JS, Python, VueJS, Django, SQL, Kafka, Elastic, Neo4J
- Developed a unified monitoring and alerting system, to be used by all other services across teams.
- Oversaw development of tools to visualize the complete infrastructure (physical and logical) at different levels.
- Rewrote central automation framework to be very generic and extensible, automated various org processes.
- Drastically improved services and APIs performance of the core platform.
- Wrote APIs and developed UIs for various internal products across the organization.
JS, Python, C, Java, SQL, Electron, Android
- Built a speech recognition + grading system for multiple platforms - servers, web-browsers, and mobile apps.
- Refactored a large dynamic website to work as an offline desktop application using the same codebase.
- Designed and built a very cost-efficient and fast social news-feed platform.
- Developed a chatbot platform and an accompanying instructor-friendly grammar for teaching languages.
- Introduced and set up automation pipelines for testing, deployment, and rollbacks across all apps.
- Wrote data aggregation services, browser extensions, IVR platforms, and several Android modules.
Jaypee University of Engineering and Technology
- B.Tech, Computer Science 2012 – 2016
Odyssey - Terraform modules to completely manage all containers, users, DNS records, firewalls, and more for personal infrastructure (in on-prem and cloud-based servers).
Plumbie - In active development, a platform to connect different third-party apps and services in pipeline form, à la an easily extensible self-hosted IFTTT.