Software development + Sysadmin services, Academic Tutor
- Developed foundational MVPs for early-stage startups.
- Client & project management, recruitment, software and infrastructure development for larger consultancies.
- Significant output is open-source, with a majority of it going towards the OpenEdx project.
- Taught software development courses to beginners in programming.
Go, JS, Python, VueJS, Django, Kafka, Elastic, Neo4J
- Developed a unified monitoring and alerting system, to be used by all other applications across teams.
- Oversaw development of tools to visualize the complete infrastructure (physical and logical) at different levels.
- Rewrote the central automation framework to be very generic and extensible.
- Built services for enhancing and automating various workflow processes in the organization.
- Drastically improved services and APIs performance of the core platform.
- Wrote APIs and developed UIs for various internal products across the organization.
JS, Python, C, Java, Electron, Android
- Built a speech recognition + grading system for multiple platforms - servers, web-browsers, and mobile apps.
- Rebuilt a large dynamic web-app into an offline electron application and a PWA simultaneously, while ensuring complete code reusability between the two.
- Designed and built a very cost-efficient and fast social news-feed platform.
- Introduced and set up automation pipelines for testing, deployment, and rollbacks across all apps.
- Developed a chatbot platform and an accompanying user-friendly grammar for teaching foreign languages.
- Wrote data aggregation services, browser extensions, IVR platforms, and several Android modules.
Jaypee University of Engineering and Technology
- B.Tech, Computer Science 2012 – 2016
Odyssey - Terraform modules to completely manage all containers, users, DNS records, firewalls, and more for personal infrastructure (in on-prem and cloud-based servers).
Plumbie - In active development, a platform to connect different third-party apps and services in pipeline form, à la an easily extensible self-hosted IFTTT.
SublimeInput - A plugin for Sublime Text which gives STDIN input to programs directly from the editor with a single keystroke.
Noiseless AMA - A web-app which presents Reddit AMAs in a linear Q/A format, removing noise from the threads.
i2a - A utility for viewing any image as ASCII art (grayscale of 256-colored) in the terminal.